Why work with us?
We enable commited financial services innovators to transform their offerings and customer experiences: to improve financial health, deepen relationships and drive sustainable growth in a highly competitive, disruptive world.
Our work and methodologies lever human-centered design, re-invention and emergent strategy thinking and many proven customer and market-lead innovation methodologies. We are experts in best practice and competitor research and analysis to help fast-track learnings for your organization. We’re also adept at leading and faciliting Board, Senior Leader, staff and customer innovation sessions and consultations (in person or virtually) to involve and inspire your stakeholders in your financial health journey, and support execution.
We are also keen to support Government, Financial Institutions and other organizations to support the financial health and resilience of Canadians at scale.
This includes in response to the financial stressors and shocks resulting from Covid-19.
What we offer
We provide customized projects, offerings and consulting services based on your business needs and resources.
Our growing team lead customized financial health strategy projects:
- Covid-19 financial health response strategies and support: for FIs and Government;
- Financial health strategy development: for consumers, citizens, key segments and small business owners;
- Financial health quantitative and qualitative research analysis & benchmarking: so you can measure and track the financial health of your customers (or citizens);
- Financial wellness customer experience strategy & value proposition development, with tangible differentiators, business changes and action plans to support delivery;
- Proprietary financial health index development and modelling;
- Digital financial wellness strategy & solutions;
- Small business financial health measurement & strategy;
- Targeted new product and service innovation, for example for women investors; millennials or those struggling with debt.
Benefits and Impact
- Better understand your customers’ financial needs and health: and assess your company’s efforts against national, regional and local market and benchmarks and best practice providers.
- Understand opportunities to improve the financial health and resilience of particular customer segments through key touch points and member experiences: levering our proven methodologies.
- Complement traditional customer loyalty, product or profitability measures with client-centric financial health measures that take into account healthy consumer financial behaviours, resilience factors and financial services enablement by your organization.
- Create market-leading financial health enterprise and customer experience strategies and offerings: plus roadmaps and pathways for continual re-invention, testing and learning and refinement.