Why work with us?
We help committed Financial Institutions to transform the way they think of, engage, and serve their customers: to improve financial health, deepen relationships and create impact.
We recognize that a focus on financial health and resilience – as opposed to promoting and selling products and services, or thinking about financial literacy, can turn “banking” and financial services on its head.
We also hear from our clients everyday that there are many challenges impacting their businesses, in our world of disruption and high competition, and with eroding financial margins, new competitors, and the economic and financial shock of Covid-19 impacting business, customers, employees and our communities in so many ways.
Yet….now is also the perfect time for an increased focus on financial health and resilience, as a contributor to overall well-being and business resilience. Focusing on consumers and their financial health and resilience is more critical than ever – and Canada’s FIs and other organizations are doing an incredible job of helping customers and people facing hardship. We can also help – and ensure that phased programs and support complement your existing business, and are co-created in a way that works for your organization, and draws on our specialist financial health knowledge and experience where you need.
We have been leading financial health research, strategy and measurement since 2017 through Financial Health Index, launched in Canada to promote the importance of financial health and measure financial health and stress across the country.
In addition, our team has decades of experience in financial services strategy, banking and new product and service innovation across multiple projects, business lines and markets – in Canada, North America and Europe.
Our financial health framework, definitions, models, research and translation of this into the “so what?” for clients helps you to create a new narrative, identify innovation opportunities through the lens of financial health.
We can help to develop strategy, action plans, and offer project and change management: to ensure your organization and people are set set up for success.
A values-based company working for impact
Our values-based organization and committed, passionate team partner closely to drive results. Our values are:
- Integrity: We foster long-term, respectful and trusting relationships to create positive outcomes form a business and people perspective.
- Positivity: we believe in our clients’ ability to achieve amazing results, capitalizing on market, customer, brand and impact opportunities. We also believe in re-invention and the power of finance, leadership and change for good.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: we’re driven to create value for businesses, organizations, customers and employees, while making a difference through collaborative innovation.
- Quality: We deliver outstanding client experience and strategies to drive sustainable growth, differentiation, client and employee engagement. Our passionate team go above-and-beyond to create outstanding results for our partners.
We’re experts in customer experience strategy, banking/ financial services applications and work with your team to lever customer-led innovation and human-centered design for meaningful interventions, nudging, offerings and support.
We are also able to support Client, Board, Senior Leader, staff and customer innovation sessions and consultations to involve and inspire your stakeholders in their financial journey, wherever they are at, and in ways that matter to your organization.
Benefits and Impact
- Better understand your customers’ financial health and resilience challenges, stressors, needs and pain points: and assess your organization’s ability to create targeted programs, offerings or policies for different segments or focus areas.
- See your customers, portfolios or ‘segments’ in a new way and shift from a “one size fits all” focus.
- Complement traditional customer loyalty, product or profitability measures with client-centric financial health, resilience and stress/ wellness measures. These will take into account healthy consumer financial behaviours, resilience factors and financial services enablement provided by your organization: from an engagement, service delivery and support perspective.
- Deepen relationships and inspire your customers, leaders, employees and partners, through new ways of doing business, and accelerated innovation in the area of financial health – building on your purpose, vision, values, offerings and strengths.