Research, Analytics, Measurement and Decisioning
Understand and measure the financial resilience (and financial vulnerability) of your customers, employees or target stakeholders, and track this over time.
Create meaningful performance measures linked to your purpose, vision, brand ‘health’ customer experience and bottom line metrics.
The Seymour Financial Resilience Index and our complementary FHI dataset is gaining a lot of interest in Canada, despite the Index only being launched in May 2020, building on four years’ of data and analysis.
We offer financial resilience measurement and scoring of your customers and target stakeholders, through our Index and on an individual client-scoring basis, based on your business needs. Please contact us for a consultation or to learn more about the summary and detailed financial resilience scoring, analytics and solutions to augment and complement your existing risk, customer and market data. Our solutions are flexible and can be adapted based on your needs and budget. There are also many applications to the Index, and these can be explored with you based on the needs of your organization.
In addition to annual and quarterly access to our Index, we offer customized and non-customized financial health research, analysis and modelling solutions for Financial Institutions, Government, Employers and clients wanting to measure their consumer financial health, stress/ wellness and resilience – and performance delivery in helping to improve the supporting the financial wellness customers over time, including against our Index and competitor benchmarks.
Offerings and services include:
- Access to the Seymour Financial Resilience Index TM for your organization: for insights on your customers’ financial vulnerability and resilience at the national, provincial, segment and individual household level.
- Individual client financial resilience scoring and related solutions and reporting.
- Customized enterprise financial health and wellness strategy development: for banks, credit unions, governments and other organizations wanting to measurably improve the financial health and well-being of their target stakeholders and measure success.
- Measurement of debt stress and overall financial stress, including the linkage to negative impacts such as physical and emotional health, lost productivity, isolation, relationships and community well-being.
- Qualitative deep financial health customer interviews and analysis – including on underserved customers and those you’re trying to help.
- Development of customized proprietary financial health index models.
- Employee financial health/ wellness measurement and employee FI customer strategies and support.
- Small business financial health measurement and strategy, including for different types of businesses and business owners.
- Targeted measurement of financial health outcomes including for low-income Canadians, the underserved, women and others to support your program development, new product and services.
Our team has developed proprietary Financial Health Index models for Canadian FIs based on their transactional banking data – and we’re adept at providing integrated solutions based on a hybrid of reported and transactional data analytics. Our predictive modelling and analytics and consulting provide opportunities for enhanced nudging, deeper conversations and support by committed financial providers, as well as enhanced advisory, risk and portfolio management.
Please contact us for more information on our customized solutions, engagements and case studies on the clients and projects we’ve helped, in order to measurably improve the financial health and resilience of Canadians at scale.